-
March 22nd, 2005, 05:39 PM
#961
Senior Hostboard Member
-
March 22nd, 2005, 06:30 PM
#962
Senior Hostboard Member
Nice, not my style, but nice
-
March 22nd, 2005, 07:10 PM
#963
Senior Hostboard Member
Lol I know dude... anyway, my offer is still up, I'm sure you could find something that will suit your taste among my 1023 wallpapers. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 22nd, 2005, 08:51 PM
#964
Senior Hostboard Member
If anyone happens to have/find an anime tiger let me know [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
March 23rd, 2005, 09:27 PM
#965
Senior Hostboard Member
Untill it here's my newest wallpaper. http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/hellknight/Schorch.JPG
He's my favorite character from Republic commando called Scorch, my fave "saying" from his is when he wants to hack a computer: is it red-red-green or red-green-red? And he has such a cool personality
-
March 23rd, 2005, 09:58 PM
#966
Senior Hostboard Member
A bit too dark for me, and I alkso don't understand that "saying".
-
March 24th, 2005, 08:20 AM
#967
Senior Hostboard Member
you don't have to understand it, it's only cool to hear
-
March 29th, 2005, 11:12 AM
#968
Senior Hostboard Member
I have this wallpaper set right now...
http://www.angelfire.com/scary/dream...llpaper970.jpg
I like angels. ^_^
-
March 29th, 2005, 11:39 AM
#969
Senior Hostboard Member
I don't. I like the devil [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
March 29th, 2005, 12:26 PM
#970
Inactive Member
Hey! that's a very nice wallpaper! don't move it from there, it will be mine soon! XD
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks